Best Real Estate 3D Matterport Virtual Tours in Las Vegas
5 Reasons Why RCRdigital is the Best Provider of 3D Virtual Tours
- Best 3D Matterport virtual tour price structure in Las Vegas
- Rick has over 6 years of experience creating 3D virtual tours for real estate
- You control your Matterport 3D virtual tours
- Free account management for your 3D virtual tours
- All 3D virtual tours for real estate are created using a Matterport Pro2 camera
How Does it Work?
Residential 3D Matterport Virtual Tours Start at $50*
How it works for residential real estate listings
- All residential 3D Matterport virtual tours must be purchased with a photography package
- Homes 3,500sqft of living space and under will be cost $50 for a 3D virtual tour
- Homes over 3,500 sqft will be charge $50+ $25 per 500 sqft increments; e.g. A 3,999 sqft will be $75. A 4,001 sqft home will be $100 etc. Custom packages are available.
- Agent or anyone associated with agent must have at least a Pro and Business account with Matterport
- Prior to the scheduled 3D virtual tour shoot, agent sends Rick an invite from their Matterport account to a be collaborator
- Once Rick is established as a collaborator, the 3D virtual tour shoot scheduled will be performed
- Rick will upload all 3D Matterport virtual tours for your listed homes to your account
- Matterport will process scan to create the 3D virtual tours and notify Rick when the 3D Matterport virtual tours are ready
- Rick will inspect 3D Matterport virtual tours, add a title, and your contact info to the tours
- Rick will send proofs of still photos along with a PayPal invoice for all services including 3D Matterport virtual tours
- Once invoice is paid, Rick will send download links for photos and links for the 3D Matterport virtual tours to you via email
Choose RCRdigital to put 3D Matterport virtual tours on all of your real estate listings
RCRdigital puts you in control of your 3D Matterport virtual tours. You or your team control the hosting for all your 3D virtual tours provided by RCRdigital. This means you have “ownership” of your 3D virtual tours. You’ll be able to host your 3D virtual tour as long or as little as you like and you only pay wholesale cost. Other providers will charge a premium for hosting and bill you every 3-6 months for hosting respectively. These hosting costs will be more than if you paid Matterport for hosting directly.
Why should I host my 3D Matterport virtual tours?
3D virtual tour providers have to pay hundreds of dollars to host all the tours they create for their clients. These costs are then passed onto their clients. You are paying for the hosting of other people’s 3D virtual tours.
A 3D virtual tour provider biggest expense is hosting. This is because they have to pay to host all of the 3D virtual tours they create. This is expense is passed onto their customers and treated as passive income if their clients need the 3D virtual tour beyond the initial hosting term.
They usually only provide 3-6 months for hosting. You pay for hosting in allotted blocks determined by the 3D virtual tour provider. If you only need hosting for 1 month you still pay for the 3–6-month term that they set. If your home sells within 1 month, which we hope it does, you’re still paying for the months of hosting you don’t use.
RCRdigital has found a solution to democratize the hosting costs associated to 3D virtual tours. With RCRdigital, you only pay for the hosting that you need at wholesale cost.
Let’s Do the Math
RCRdigital charges $50 to create 3D Matterport virtual tours for any house under 3,500 sqft.
Let’s figure the cost for a 2,500 sqft home.
3D Matterport virtual tours created by RCRdigital= $50
Matterport Pro & Business plan= $70/month
A Mid-Sized home photography package= $120
Total for photos and Matterport 3D tour= $240
You’ll receive professional real estate photography and a 3D virtual tour for around the cost you would pay for photos only with most other real estate photography services. If you receive some help with the Matterport subscription then your savings will be phenomenal!
3D Matterport Virtual Tours in Las Vegas
The real estate market in Las Vegas is slowing. Interest rates are rising and the economy is entering a recession. Less homeowners are selling, which is depleting inventories across the Las Vegas Valley. The competition for those real listings is heating up. The market is shifting and is no longer an easy market to sell homes in.
Home sellers are demanding that real estate agents make their homes stand out to attract the few buyers left in their price range. Will a home owner choose an agent that takes their own real estate photos and leaves their home to chance in an uncertain market? Or will they choose an agent that will uses 3D Matterport virtual tours plus professional photography on their real estate listings? The answer is yes, they will choose the agent that uses 3D virtual tours and professional photography.
Putting 3D virtual tours and professional real estate photography on every listing can be expensive. RCRdigital has made it affordable and smart real estate agents will take advantage. Will you? Can you afford to not use RCRdigital as your 3D virtual tour and professional photography provider?